- ▼ Installing & Upgrading
- ▼ Accounting & Invoices
- ▼ Inventory & Stock
- ▼ Patient Management
- ▼ Email System
- ▼ Calendar & Bookings
- ▼ Online Booking & Cloud Features
- ▼ SMS & Email Reminders
- Health Funds
- Health Fund Items
- Medicare Benefits Schedule Items
- Setting up new users
- Managing the entire practice
- Keeping all computers synchronised
- Resolving conflicts
- Using rooms & locations
- Runing reports
- ▼ 3rd Party Integration/Plug-ins
- Backing my data
You can view full correspondence for any matched patient or contact in your application. The full correspondence includes all sent and received emails in date order.
Full correspondence works even if your patient has emailed your practice using several different email addresses.
To view the full correspondence you first need to associate an emailaddress with a patient. There are several indicators to help you see at a glance if your email is linked in the system:
- A '?' symbol indicates the email address is not in the system (and the email is not linked to anyone)
- A patient shape indicates the email address belongs to a patient
- A contact card indicates the email address belongs to a contact
- A shape depicting multiple people indicates the address currently belongs to multiple patients/contacts in the system
When you view the full email correspondence you will see the full history of sent/received emails in the system in date order
Linking An Email To A Patient Or Contact
To be able to view the full correspondence the email address needs to be in the system. It can either be entered manually through the 'Email Addresses' tab in the patient record or you can right click an 'un-matched' email in the inbox and right-click it to create the association.
Right click an un-matched email in the inbox (an email with the '?' symbol next to it is un-matched) and select 'Link Address To Patient/Contact'
You can either select an existing patient/contact from the list to create the association or you can quickly create a new patient or contact using the 'Quick Create' panel on the side.
Resolving Multiple Address Owners
Sometimes an email address might be in use by more than one patient. If this happens you can 'Resolve Multiple Owners' for the address.
Right click an email in the inbox which has the multiple owners symbol next to it and select 'Resolve Multiple Owners'
The patient record and/or contact records will appear for each entity that owns the email address already open on the 'Email Addresses' tab for you. You can easily resolve the issue between the records that are open on screen.