- ▼ Installing & Upgrading
- ▼ Accounting & Invoices
- ▼ Inventory & Stock
- ▼ Patient Management
- ▼ Email System
- ▼ Calendar & Bookings
- ▼ Online Booking & Cloud Features
- ▼ SMS & Email Reminders
- Health Funds
- Health Fund Items
- Medicare Benefits Schedule Items
- Setting up new users
- Managing the entire practice
- Keeping all computers synchronised
- Resolving conflicts
- Using rooms & locations
- Runing reports
- ▼ 3rd Party Integration/Plug-ins
- Backing my data
There are several installation options available for both sole practitioners as well as entire practices. You should note that even if you are a sole practitioner you should read the installation options for a practice as you may still be interested in installing on to mulitple computers and keeping your data synchronised.
Encryption & Security
Please Note: all your files are fully encrypted and all identifying data is fully encrypted. This is true for all computers at your practice and your data in the cloud. All data is accessed in the cloud using an encrypted channel. Access to certain data can be fully controlled using the security permissions in the application.
Installation Options For Sole Practitioners (Single Computer Only)
The following options apply to installations which are for a single computer only. You may still find the multiple computer installation options interesting in the 'Installation Options For A Practice' section.
- Single Computer Only - your data will only ever reside on this one computer
- Single Computer With Cloud Features Enabled - your data resides on this computer and also pushed in to the cloud for online access, online booking and online intake forms etc.
Installation Options For A Practice (Multiple Computers)
These installation options apply for a multi-practitioner scenario in a practice, and also for a sole practitioner wanting to install on to several computers and keep them automatically synchronised.
- Multiple Computers With Cloud Synchronisation
- Multiple Computers With Practice Network Synchronisation
- Client / Server Installation